Towards the realization of UNCRPD and towards the achievement of the NST1 and development goals, THT and coalition advocacy will : Mobilize governments, international organizations, civil society, the private sector and other stakeholders to support PWDs in Rwanda - translating commitments into concrete actions
Program Goal : Our Advocacy works primarily to change the social behavior of public leaders & decision-makers.
Program Objectives :
1. Ensuring capacity for informed evidence based response for empowering PWDs in Rwanda.
2. PWDs and their families have improved access to information and access to justice.
3. Communication barriers for PWDs are reduced and/or eliminated through culture and art.
4. PWDs and their families represent themselves in their respective communities through self-help group and self-advocacy.
5. THT personnel are effective communicators and share information with all stakeholders including those who have communication difficulties in Rwanda.